SNSSystem is a decade old group, looking to expand further. We are looking for a team member who has a passion to grow, who would like to take advantage of an available open field and would like to grow in market place.
We have well establish team and client in following area :
1. Cooperative society software
2. ERP implementation and support
3. Multilevel Marketing Software
4. Landing pages
5. Web site design and development [ Joomla, WordPress, Drupal, HTML5/CSS3]
6. Online store implementation
7. CRM implementation.
Our Noida team is focusing on PHP, and CMS related work and would like to add a team member who can do as follows :
1. Analyze our team capabilities and market place
2. Approach to partners, businesses to show what we can provided them
3. Offer our partnership, we believe in sharing and would like to offer what we have at reasonable price
It is salary plus bonus based position and can offer as follows
Monthly Salary : 18K – 60K Rs – depend on experience and qualification
Bonus : 20% for all Noida and Delhi market, it is based our standard and margins. Bonus apply after deducting our expenses. Must have achieved target in previous job.
We might also give some percentage from other India market and USA market.
Minimum 1-3 year experience as business developer in similar kind of software company
Please send your resume at email@example.com.
Business Development Manager Job Duties:
- Coordinate final delivery and testing to make sure we are delivering what we committed, eventually make responsible for test team.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Planning and preparing presentations (say hello to Powerpoint)
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature
- Writing reports
- Providing management with feedback